12 Outdoor Activities To Do With Your Kids This Summer
Updated: May 1, 2019
Check out this super fun (and sun) filled list of summer time activities, from the SixSistersStuff.com blog!
1. Using an old sheet, make art on the lawn.
2. Make homemade bird feeders.
3. Have a read-a-thon outside (maybe in the shade if it’s really hot!).
4. Make ice cream in a bag.
5. Play a fun game of Drip Drip Splash! (Think Duck Duck Goose with water!)
6. Make some fun bike obstacle courses or games.
7. Play these fun sidewalk chalk games.
8. Make your own Hula Hoops.
9. Play Shoe-Pile Scramble.
10. Play Sponge Bullseye.
11. Do some backyard nature painting.
12. Have a Clothesline Art Show– have the kids make the art, pass our invitations, and make it happen!
For more ideas, visit https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/50-outdoor-summer-activities-for-kids/